Innovation Policy Senior Advisor at ANI - Agência Nacional de Inovação (2017 - )
- National Open Innovation System development policies.
Smart Cities project manager at CEiiA (2013-2016)
- Development of projects related to Smart Cities.
Advisor to the Secretary of State of Entrepreneurship, Competitiveness and Innovation (Ministry of Economy), 2011-2013, having participated in the:
- Definition and coordination of the Portuguese Digital Agenda.
- Definition and coordination of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship National Programme (+E+I).
- Definition and coordination of the Digital SME Initiative.
- Coordination of the Poles and Clusters national program.
- Coordination of the Mobi.E national program (Electric Mobility Program).
- Support to the National Innovation and Entrepreneurship Council activities.
Advisor to the Secretary of State of Innovation and Energy (Ministry of Economy), 2009-2011:
- Deputy-coordination of the Technological Plan and the Digital Agenda 2015.
- With responsibilities in the support to the coordination of the Lisbon Strategy and EU2020 strategy/National Reforms Program in Portugal.
- With responsibilities in national and international representation of the Secretary of State.
Advisor to the Coordinator of the Lisbon Strategy and the Technological Plan (Presidency of the Council of Ministers), 2005-2009.
- Member of the team that designed the Technological Plan (in 2005).
- Responsibilities in the coordination and in the monitoring of the Technological Plan (2005-2009).
- Responsibilities in the support to the coordination and monitoring of the Lisbon Strategy/National Reforms Program (2005-2009).
- Responsibilities in the support to the elaboration and coordination of the National Strategy for the Sustainable Development (ENDS 2005-2015).
- Responsibilities in the coordination of the European Year of Innovation and Creativity, in Portugal (2009).
- With responsibilities in national and international representation of the National Coordinator of the Technological Plan and the Lisbon Strategy.
Coordinator of the Knowledge Centers Network (Centros de Recursos em Conhecimento) - 2005
- Coordinator at the Institute for Quality in Training (Instituto para a Qualidade na Formação), Ministry of Labour
Project Manager at UMIC – Agency for Knowledge Society (2002-2005), having responsibilities in the:
- Design of the b-ON (Online Digital Library) program.
- Definition of the NEOTEC program (New Technological Based Companies).
- Definition in the OTIC program (Technology and Innovation Transfer Offices).
- Definition of the Centres of Excellence program.
- Participation in the coordination of the Electronic Vote pilot-project in Portugal: European elections (June 2004) and Parliament elections (February 2005).
Advisor to the Portuguese Prime-Minister Cabinet (2002)
- With responsibilities in the definition of the Integrated Programme for Innovation (PROINOV)
- Support to the development of the Clusters project and the Human Resources priorities project.
- Support to the Inter-ministerial Commission for Innovation activities.